Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Eggs? No Thank You!

What did you have for breakfast today?  Eggs?  You aren't the only one.  On average, over 76.5 billion eggs are consumed by Americans each year!

But, according to research, this might be increasing our risk of cancer and other chronic diseases!

We know that eggs have gotten a bad rap for having high cholesterol, which could ultimately lead to heart disease.  But, now researchers are finding eggs could also dramatically increase your risk for cancers, especially prostate and colon cancers.

Eggs contain cholesterol and choline, both of which have been linked to increased cancer tumor development and other chronic diseases.  Those with diabetes, heart disease, and cancer - or those with risk factors - should avoid or limit egg consumption.  However, check with your doctor or healthcare provider prior to making any significant changes to your diet.

For more information, please check out Dr. Furman's article on our website about eggs and the research that has been done.

To find out more about colon cancer prevention, visit our prevention page.


Disclaimer: The information presented on the Susan Cohan Colon Cancer web site and blog is solely intended to provide you with information that will help educate you on the importance of diet, exercise and regular cancer screening in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Adopting these habits is an individual choice and one that should only be made after consultation with your health care professional. No information provided on this Web site or otherwise offered by Susan Cohan Colon Cancer Foundation is intended to replace or in any way modify the advice of your health care professional.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I had absolutely no symptoms or warnings that I had cancer. In March 2007 I suddenly felt like I had diarrhea but it was all blood and I went to the ER. I bled profusely through the rectum for an hour or so until they got it stopped. The doctor did a colonoscopy and found a stage II cancer, i was devastated when my doctor broke the sad news to me because i thought that was the end for me because i have heard so much news about how cancer have stolen away the lives of patients. With time i developed a 'belly' when all my life my abdomen was flat. I was still in my search for a cure after undergoing chemo and radiation thrice Until a friend of mine directed me to doctor Amber and advised me to try alternative medicine, which i did because then my doctor was no longer helpful at all and i had given up on myself. I got the herbal medicine which was relatively small in size, which i took for 10 weeks. For the past two and half years, I have had two additional colonoscopies and two CT scans, plus blood tests. So far, no recurrence, i am indeed really grafeful to GOD and Dr.Amber who stood by me and made all this happen through his medicine. Never give up hope and if you find yourself in the situation i was some years ago you can also contact him too via his personal email drambermurray@gmail.com

kate said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

ANGKA MISTIK said...

wow! pertandingan sabung ayam yang sangat seru dari sudut AGAW melawan BIYA untuk anda yang mau menonton silahkan akses link ini www.sateayam.net
http://agentaruhanayam.npage.de/beragam-tipe-sabung-ayam-taji-filipina.html

Gulai Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.gorengayam.co 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

http://gulaiayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/07/fungsi-madu-serta-telur-untuk-kesehatan.html

Ayam Jackpot said...

Login S128 Sabung Ayam


Aplikasi Sabung Ayam S128


Agen Bola


www.ayampanggang.vip

EvaniaFlo said...

Ingin deposit tapi rekening sedang bermasalah? Jangan khawatir..kami ada solusinya...
Deposit via PULSA kini bisa anda nikmati..Proses cepat dan tidak ribet...

Dapatkan Deposit dengan rate potongan terendah untuk Telkomsel, AXIS dan XL..

DEPOSIT VIA TELKOMSEL

DEPOSIT VIA XL

DEPOSIT VIA AXIS

Mudah bukan??? Tunggu apa lagi..Segera bergabung dengan kami sekarang juga..

Daftar Poker Deposit PULSA ==>> Disini <<==

Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
LINE : Donaco.poker
WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

He’s waiting to help you.


HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. Stroke, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.